Enticing Deutch Odyssey

-©hongshen's Blog- plethorame.blogspot.com




So far so good..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mixing well with classmates.. Went for guitar lessons at a church yesterday with my host sis, bro n mother n some other ppl as well.. I thought i sucked totally in guitar after slacking for one year.. But to my chagrin, when i arrived there, all of them passed their guitars to the priest to tune.. (normally we do it ourselves) n they started the lessons.. haha.. it went like that.. 1 n 2 n play F, G, A... A, G, F... then, F, F#, G,G#, A... PIAK! haha... But, it was ok.. i just played along.. The priest said i was their motivation coz i was the guest n i was playing very well.. ( their definition of well, i could strum F G A fast.. =.=') But anw.. yea, i was the best there.. Didnt expect that.. but im hoping to learn from a couple of my classmates who play in the schoolband.. Today had spanish lessons.. was interesting.. Has lil similarities with english...Anw, 2mrw there'll be a school ski party.. Hope to meet more ppl there.. N perhaps will be going to snowboard at the harz (a mountain region near my place) this weekend... Vale, harta luego... Chao.. Spanish: Alrights, till then.. Bye.. :)
Ps: my emai add would be chongshen88@gmail.com n chongshen_lee@hotmail.com


0 Responses to “So far so good..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3